Friday, June 7, 2013

Eight Hour Diet - Week Two

Hello, everyone! Here is my Week Two update for the eight hour diet.

I mentioned in a previous post that I was lucky enough to get my period this week. Generally, I gain about two or three pounds due to water retention during that week. So, imagine my surprise when I saw that I had lost two pounds this week. That is tremendous, considering that I usually gain weight during my period week! I am very happy. Also, this is without nearly as much exercise as I don't like to swim while I have my period.

I can tell that my stomach is a lot smaller - I no longer have as many hunger pangs during the sixteen hours that I don't eat. They still come, but a mug of hot water takes care of it very easily.

I am really quite hopeful that I will be done with my weight loss journey by mid-July. Fingers crossed!

I am at... nine pounds down, 21 more to go! And I should be able to actually exercise this week!

Thank you very much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment