Friday, June 14, 2013

Eight Hour Diet - Week Three

Hello, everyone! This is my week three update on the eight hour diet!

So, I've lost another three pounds, which I'm quite happy with. One thing I did notice is that it's really, really easy to fall into the trap of eating too little - probably the reason why I only lost three pounds as your metabolism is forced to go slower if you don't eat enough in order to conserve energy. If you're doing this, make sure you're eating your 2,000 ish calories (or whatever the requirement is for your gender/height) in that eight hours. My stomach has gotten so small that a few rice crackers will fill it, which is fine, but it also means that I have to eat small amounts constantly throughout the eight hour period to ensure that I actually get enough calories in one day.

So, let's see... I am down... twelve pounds, and I have eighteen more to go! I'm quite excited about this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment