Friday, May 24, 2013

Green Bean Coffee Extract Trial - Week Four

Hello, everyone!

So, I've actually stayed at the same weight for the last week. I am starting to believe that this green bean coffee extract thing really is a snake oil. I am going to continue taking it until the bottle is over, but I will not be repurchasing as I really don't think that there is much to this thing. I do think it works, just not as well as it claims to, so it's not worth it for me.

Instead, I will be starting the eight-hour diet. Basically, the idea is that you eat everything within an eight hour period to give your body time to digest. The reason I'm doing this is because this is essentially how I ate in high school - I started eating at around 5 PM and finished around midnight - and I stayed quite tiny in that time period. Combined with exercise, I think that this one might actually work. I will keep you updated again, every week.

Thank you very much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment